- The faculty members will guide you through the techniques of arthroscopic procedures (Bankart repair, cuff repair, biceps tenodesis), the techniques of shoulder replacement (resurfacing, anatomical, fracture and reverse prosthese).
- Surgeons will learn a step-by-step approach to perform ultrasound examination of the shoulder.
- They will learn how to perform a preoperative planning.
Knot Tying Workshop
Surgeons will learn how to perform arthroscopic sliding and locking knots.
1/ Surgeons will learn how to perform osteosutures with the «Nice Knot» around a hemi or a reverse arthroplasty or a nail.
2/ They will learn how to perform intramedullary nailing of proximal humerus fractures.
Surgeons will learn a step-by-step approach to perform ultrasound examination of the shoulder.
Shoulder Model / Sawbones Workshops
Shoulder Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty : Thursday & Friday afternoon.
Different surgical techniques and instruments will be shown by experts.
Arthroscopic and surgical equipment from manufacturers will be available.
Preoperative PLanning Software Workshop
Faculty will learn how to perform a preoperative planning in just a few minutes due to the simple and intuitive interface, developed in close collaboration with top surgeons in the field
Anatomical Lab / Medical University of Nice
– Shoulder Arthroscopy : Thursday afternoon
– Shoulder Arthroplasty : Friday afternoon