with Surgical Skills Labs
& Live Surgery
& Audience Vote
Nice to see you again !
Dear Participants, Dear Friends,
It has been 4 years since the last Nice Shoulder Course…! But this long pause has brought about a real need to meet again in person to exchange ideas and experiences face to face so here is the good news…the Nice Shoulder Course is back and will take place from June 9 to 11, 2022 !
Don’t miss it, join us, as this edition again promises to be fantastic with great names of the world of shoulder surgery, a scientific program of very high quality, as well as plenty of practical workshops.
See you in June in Nice !
The program includes lectures by leading shoulder surgeons, round table discussions, a live surgery session and workshops with plastic models.
Dates : June 9 – June 11, 2022
Venue : Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée. 13-15, Promenade des Anglais, Nice – France
Official language : English (no simultaneous translation)
CME Credits : Up to 22 points
Highlights of the Nice Shoulder Course
The latest knowledge presented by world-class experts
– Stay up-to-date on the current and future topics that drive shoulder surgery
– Every day, 2 hot and controversial topics highlighted
– Latest research presented by KOLs
– An expert panel to discuss the presentations
Ask them questions as if you were scrubbed in !
World-class surgeons will answer you live –
Latest techniques demonstrated: arthroscopy, arthroplasty and fractures –
Stuck with one of your cases ? Experts will help you
– Live clinical case sessions
– Our best cases, your opinion, your questions
– Share your own cases and imaging
Decision-making, technical skills
Preoperative planning –
Knot-tying and osteosuture –
IM nailing –
RSA for fracture –
Nice / France
BECOME A SPONSOR
Let’s team up and expand our business together!
COVID 19: International travel and coming to France
- For travelers vaccinated within the meaning of European regulations, no more tests is required on departure. Proof of a complete vaccination schedule becomes sufficient to arrive in France, regardless of the country of origin, as was the case before the distribution of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travellers, the obligation to present a negative test to travel to France remains, but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted when they come from countries on the “green” list, characterized by a moderate circulation of the virus.
- When unvaccinated travelers come from a country on the “orange” list, they must continue to present a compelling reason justifying the need for them to come to mainland France and may still be subject to a random test on arrival. Travelers who test positive will have to isolate themselves, in accordance with the recommendations of the Health Insurance.
- For more information please consult the following page « Covid 19 : Coming to France »