Welcome to this three-day shoulder course, covering arthroscopic and prosthetic surgery. The program includes live symposia with leading shoulder surgeons, cases discussion sessions, live surgery sessions and workshops.
The official language of the course is English, no simultaneous translation will be provided.
Symposium: ask the experts!
The latest knowledge presented by world-class experts
- Stay up-to-date on the current and future topics that drive shoulder surgery
- Every day, 2 hot and controversial topics highlighted
- Latest research presented by KOLs
- An expert panel to discuss the presentations and answer your questions in real-time
Live & Re-Live Surgeries
Ask them questions as if you were scrubbed in!
- World-class surgeons will answer you
- Latest techniques demonstrated: arthroscopy, arthroplasty and fractures
Stuck with one of your cases? Experts will help you
- Live clinical case sessions
- Our best cases, your opinion, your questions
- Share your own cases and imaging
Decision-making, technical skills
- Preoperative planning
- Knot-tying and osteosuture
- IM nailing
- RSA for fracture
By the end of the course, surgeons will be able to:
- Understand the various techniques for rotator cuff repair, including double/single row, transosseous anchorless repair, partial repairs, and use of growth factors and graft augmentation.
- Address the options for the treatment of massive rotator cuff tears including tendon transfers, with or without reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
- Develop strategies for the treatment of shoulder instability including: labral repairs, tendon transfers for humeral bone loss, bone graft procedures, and coracoid transfer (Latarjet- procedure) for glenoid bone loss.
- Understand physio-pathology and various approaches for the treatment of Proximal Humerus Fractures including: conservative treatment, ORIF, hemiarthroplasty and reverse shoulder arthroplasty with reconstruction of the tuberosities.
- Understand shoulder injuries including acromio-clavicular dislocations.
- Understand and apply current concepts for shoulder arthroplasty.
- Understand the postoperative complications and outcomes following anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
- Understand and develop strategies for revising loose or failed shoulder arthroplasties.
- Apply innovative methods of assessment and management of various shoulder disorders.
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais De La Méditerranée
13 Prom. des Anglais