Welcome to this three-day shoulder course, covering arthroscopic and prosthetic surgery. The program includes live symposia with leading shoulder surgeons, cases discussion sessions, live surgery sessions and workshops.
Dates: June 9-11, 2022
The official language of the course is English, no simultaneous translation will be provided.
Symposium: ask the experts!
The latest knowledge presented by world-class experts
- Stay up-to-date on the current and future topics that drive shoulder surgery
- Every day, 2 hot and controversial topics highlighted
- Latest research presented by KOLs
- An expert panel to discuss the presentations and answer your questions in real-time
Live & Re-Live Surgeries
Ask them questions as if you were scrubbed in!
- World-class surgeons will answer you live
- Latest techniques demonstrated: arthroscopy, arthroplasty and fractures
Stuck with one of your cases? Experts will help you
- Live clinical case sessions
- Our best cases, your opinion, your questions
- Share your own cases and imaging
Decision-making, technical skills
- Preoperative planning
- Knot-tying and osteosuture
- IM nailing
- RSA for fracture
By the end of the course, surgeons will be able to:
- Understand the various techniques for rotator cuff repair, including double/single row, transosseous anchorless repair, partial repairs, and use of growth factors and graft augmentation.
- Address the options for the treatment of massive rotator cuff tears including tendon transfers, with or without reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
- Develop strategies for the treatment of shoulder instability including: labral repairs, tendon transfers for humeral bone loss, bone graft procedures, and coracoid transfer (Latarjet- procedure) for glenoid bone loss.
- Understand physio-pathology and various approaches for the treatment of Proximal Humerus Fractures including: conservative treatment, ORIF, hemiarthroplasty and reverse shoulder arthroplasty with reconstruction of the tuberosities.
- Understand shoulder injuries including acromio-clavicular dislocations.
- Understand and apply current concepts for shoulder arthroplasty.
- Understand the postoperative complications and outcomes following anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
- Understand and develop strategies for revising loose or failed shoulder arthroplasties.
- Apply innovative methods of assessment and management of various shoulder disorders.
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais De La Méditerranée
13 Prom. des Anglais