Eventime is committed to comply with the regulations in force regarding the treatment of personal data and, in particular, the stipulations laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of personal data (GDPR).
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and your privacy.
Your personal data is used exclusively for sending emails about your activity and will not be disclosed to third parties. Please note that we only store the data strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the congress, and this on a secure server.
Eventime is authorized throughout the congress organization period to process the personal data necessary to provide the following services:
- Information about the participation to the congress (newsletter program, information about the partners, …)
- Communication from the conference partners
- Beyond the period of organization of the congress, your data will be kept for a period of 3 years and may be used by Eventime exclusively within the legitimate framework of your activity (announcement of congress or seminar, …)
The personal data processed are the following:
Title, First name, Last name, Address, Post code, City, Country, Email, Institution, Phone, Specialty, Main activity, Field of practice, Date of birth, RPPS number, Job title, Type of member
Date and type of payment, bank details
You have the possibility to unsubscribe from all communications that will be sent to you and have a right of access, right to erasure, limitation of treatment, portability of data on request to
- Or by post to the following address :
13 rue Dr Combalat
- I agree with GDPR
- I agree to receive further information related to my field of expertise